Booking Terms & Conditions
These terms govern all bookings made with travstarz.com. Any booking made shall be deemed to be an offer by your agency to purchase the relevant accommodation and/or travel arrangements subject to these booking conditions. No contract between your agency and us shall come into existence until we Issue a booking ID Issue a booking confirmation by email or fax, and Receive payment in full.
We reserve the right to change prices offered on our web site at any time but this will not affect the price of any bookings that have already been confirmed. The prices on the web site are shown in the currency selected and displayed with rates of exchange calculated on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When a booking is made the exchange rate will be fixed at the time the booking is created and will apply to any amendments or cancellations to items within the booking or to any items subsequently added. Exchange rates are determined by travstarz.com
This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, travstarz grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
Product information posted on our web site is based on information collected from accommodation providers and suppliers worldwide. We do not endorse or recommend any particular accommodation or travel product. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers. Reference should be made to our 'Site Terms'.
Hotels: Star ratings are used to symbolize the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body. Descriptions of hotels on the web site shall be referred to for information purposes only. We cannot guarantee or warrant any kind of services or level of quality offered by any accommodation provider. Some countries do not use star ratings for official categorization of accommodation.
Apartments and villas: Where this information is available, apartments and villas are graded according to the general standard of the accommodation. An official body does not always carry out this grading, and it is not equivalent to standard star ratings used for hotels. Grading should be regarded as a general guide only. The grading's are for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by travstarz.com
Bookings, Payments and Confirmations
Bookings will be accepted on the web site until 24 hours prior to the date of arrival. There are special conditions for times when trade fairs, exhibitions, major conferences and other major events are being held at the relevant locations. These are referred to as 'Special Events' in these terms. Bookings for travel arrangements made 5 days or less in advance must be paid for on line and in full by credit or debit card at the time of booking. This also applies to any additional charges for amendments made to bookings within 5 days of travel.
Bookings for travel arrangements made 6 days or more in advance may be paid for either (a) on line at the time of booking by credit or debit card; or (b) on line at any time not less than 6 days in advance of the date of the first service by credit or debit card. In all cases, if payment is not received by 6 days before the date of the first service, we will assume that the booking is no longer required and we will cancel the booking. Payments made on line by credit or debit card must be made in full (i.e. the gross amount) and you will receive commission in accordance with clause 9 below.
For items shown as "Available" on the web site you will usually receive an email confirming the booking within two minutes, to the email address that you provided to us when you signed on. For items showing as â€œOn Requestâ€ we will contact the suppliers on your behalf and respond to you within 48 hours advising if the items have been confirmed or not. In the event that you have entered credit or debit card details at the time of placing the booking no payment will be processed until the items have been confirmed.
In the event that we are unable to confirm the initial accommodation requested, an alternative may be offered and an email will be sent to inform you of the details and what action to take if you wish to accept the alternative suggestion. No payment will be processed unless you accept the alternative. When the items have been confirmed and payment has been received, you will be able to print the vouchers for your customer. The vouchers must be presented at the accommodation reception at the time of check in, or to the service provider, as evidence that the services have been booked and paid for in advance. Failure to present the voucher may result in your customers being charged again (at the full service providers published rates) or the service not being provided.
By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the User Agreement. You agree to pay the cost of your reservation. If you do not pay this debt and it is collected through the use of a collection agency, an attorney, or through other legal proceedings, you agree to pay all reasonable costs or fees, including attorney fees and court costs, incurred in connection with such collection effort. Our Final price includes tax recovery charges and service fees.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to travstarz.com does not cause travstarz.com to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to travstarz.com. Accordingly travstarz.com reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of travstarz.com is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
Cancellation charges will be applied in relation to the notice period between notification of cancellation and the date of stay at each place of accommodation within a booking.
Amendments where either the number of rooms (irrespective of room type) or the number of nights decreases will be charged as below Customer name changes, where accepted by the accommodation provider, and reductions in child ages will incur no charges. All amendments are subject to availability.
If the customer does not arrive at the accommodation on the date on which they are booked to arrive or they leave the accommodation earlier than the date on which they are booked to leave, they will only be entitled to receive any refund due calculated from the time when we receive notification. All such cancellations and amendments are subject to incurring the charge for the next twenty-four hours accommodation after our receipt of notification. Refunds for unutilized nights or services are only on the discretion of the supplier.
travstarz.com will make a refund for those bookings which have been paid for in full provided those bookings are eligible for refund in accordance with the cancellation and amendment rules specified.
For those bookings originally paid for by credit or debit card via this web site, any refund will automatically process to the original account, credit or debit card account that paid for the booking and no other methods of refund payment will be possible. If the commission has already been paid to your agency, the net amount will be refunded to the credit card. Any refund on unutilized nights or services will only be on the discretion of the supplier.
Refunds will take between 15 - 20 working days to be credited to the account, credit or debit card Bookings not settled by credit card or debit will be refunded using the same method as the payment.
Important Information for Sightseeing Tours
1) Tips are not included. These are at the discretion of the customer.
2) Children travelling free may not be entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of accompanying adults if no seats are available.
3) Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other customers and there shall be no further liability.
4) Suppliers of sightseeing tours decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
5) Pick up services from accommodation are provided on some tours only, however customers are asked to reconfirm these services 24 hours before the service date directly with the supplier.
6) Pick up times from accommodation and duration of all tours are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions.
7) Where accommodation pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major hotels accommodation providers in the city, but not necessarily from all of them.
8) If the supplier is unable to pick up from the requested accommodation, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
9) Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short or no notice for any reason.
10) Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, customers will be offered one of the following options: To join the requested tour at an alternative time or at an alternative date To join an alternative tour. To receive a full refund from us for the cancelled tour.
Any complaint regarding the supply of a service should be brought to the attention of the hotel accommodation or service provider as early as possible during your customer's stay for in order for the complaint to be dealt with quickly. However if not resolved to your satisfaction it should be notified to us in writing by email within 7 days of the date of service. Any complaint received after 7 days of the date of service will not be investigated.
Liabilities and General
1) Although we take reasonable care to ensure that published descriptions are correct we do not own or operate hotels or other accommodation or travel services. We accept no liability for errors or omissions in the description of accommodation or other travel services on the web site. We reserve the right to change your accommodation booking to one of at least comparable standard and to notify you of such change as soon as possible after it occurs. No compensation is payable for such changes. In extreme circumstances we may be forced to cancel your booking in which case you will be notified of such change as soon as possible and a full and prompt refund will be made.
2) In no circumstances shall we be liable for any consequential and indirect loss or damage. Our liability shall be limited to the amount paid to us for any booking. The foregoing shall not limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3) We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance, which is beyond our reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, epidemic, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the accommodation providers, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
4) We reserve the right to change these bookings terms from time to time.
5) The booking confirmation and these terms represent our entire agreement and as a result you have not entered into a contract with us on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
6) If any of our booking terms shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the booking terms but the validity and enforceability of the other booking terms shall not be affected.
7) The laws of India shall apply to these terms and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi, India.
8) travstarz.com may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
9) travstarz.com may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
10) travstarz.com provide B2B wholesale rates which must be sold as part of package and must not be standalone.